Choices, Matters Not

Sometimes I get tired of this ride..
that choice, What I was given had been the decision...

The emptiness... The darkness...
The Plague, The Succubus or Incubus
Matters not, either way someones blood will flow

It was seen and I was not impressed,
 When the time came with a twist and a turn... Matter of seconds...melt down
Then I remember I am the driver not the hitchhiker..The time will come, it always does

Carry On

..Curiosity may have killed the cat but it has its thrills.
Which one?
 Matters not, either way some flesh will be torn.

The Quest Will Be Mine
Decapitation of your mind,your ego, your life oozing from hand and my Sword..
You made your choice, matters not
The Quest Will Be Mine

Grab your kaleidoscope and giddy up.


Vel-Danielle Gambrell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disappearing

My Muse

Full Circle