Disappearing


Today I Stopped
 I Disappeared...
Every Day, Every Second... I Absorb Your Thoughts, Your Feelings.
Sometimes It Is Too Much and I Have To Escape.
  I Do Not Have Many Places To Go and Much Has Been On My Mind.
  I Usually Hide In My Thoughts, Lately It Has Not Been Enough
 Those Who Know, Know
 I Do Not Stop...
 I Stopped...
 For A brief  Watched Ducks and Geese and Doves and Pelicans and Some Other Large Fucking Bird...
 I Watched Leaves Float on the Wind and Water...
 I Dreamt with My Eyes
 I Dreamt with My Heart
 I Dreamt with My Spirit
There Are No Words to Describe What I Felt
 I Will Never Disclose What I Saw...
 Just Know That It Was Beautiful
 I Had My Day Dreams to Myself
  I Stopped
 I Disappeared
 Those Things on My Mind....Gone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Muse

Full Circle