Dancing With The Darkness

Another Wolf, The Wolf
Dancing With Darkness, My Heart In His Hand
Masquering In Dark Waters
Another Midnight Masquerade
Not The Masquerade
Darkness Being My Chaperone,My Santuary,
My Keeper, My Guardian, My Love, My Light, My Euphoria

More More Moonlight Euphoria, There is only one kind.
The Moons Billowing Ribbons Of Light,
Seemed To Have Stopped Time

       Lost In Your Breathe
        Glowing In Your Touch
         Found In Your Strength

Dance with Me Moon Man
A Bottle Of Jack Dangling Over a your Shoulder Our Legs Intertwined
Our Hips Grinding To The Beat..
Is it The Ecstacy or Hunger For Euphoria In Our Blood..
I Never want The Dance To End Moonman.
In your arms, exhausted on your chest...

Me and My Moonman
Oh How We Danced Under Those Full Moons
A Howling and A Screaming
..we did not want the illusion to end...
But It Did

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disappearing

My Muse

Full Circle